• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Received cool zaps with Trade!!!!

ZAPPED! Received cool zaps with Trade!!!!

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Dawny and I did a trade, the Cinderella completer and the Pooh pin.

Upon receipt, she had sent me not one, but two zaps, as she knows I am going to WDW next month. She wants me to share the love, per say, and give them to some derserving young one or newbie when I get there!!!

How cool is this???? I love doing this anyway, and usually give away a good 10 pins everytime I am trading, so I figure with her two, I will be giving away a number of them to newbies and young ones. :)

Thank you Dawn for being so kind and so generous!!!

(It seems I cannot post attachments again, oiy vey) Will add photo later. :-(

Vicki

xo:chip: enjoy, thats all part of the joy i find in pin trading and i know you are the same, just by how you interact on here! WDW is awsome, have fun! Do all the things you dont have at Disneyland.

Back