• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Recognition for some amazing DPF members!

ZAPPED! Recognition for some amazing DPF members!

cristywill

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
I had left pin trading for a long period of time due to some personal issues, and I wasn't sure if I was going to return. A few weeks ago I decided to jump back in and see what happens. I have been blown away by the kindness and generosity of so many members. I have received some adorable zaps and some notes that truly touched my heart.

Thank you so much to ILoveTigger, Momin.nator, and matrexmom for the adorable zaps and notes. A big thank you and a trunk load of pixie dust to Tbird! Not only did he send me an amazing maleficent dragon zap but the kindest note. All of you have reminded me why I love pin trading--the kindness and the community! I plan to return the favor to all of you! Thank you all so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was awesome trading with you Cristin, I got the pin that you sent yesterday and it is just awesome!! Thanks again!!!

Aw, so wonderful of these special DPF members to be so thoughtful!:hug: All the best in your future pin trading and collecting and welcome back!! :)

Back