• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Refreshed PODM yr 1 co-op

Refreshed PODM yr 1 co-op
If someone takes this over and puts King Niptune for the Fantasia and myself for Cinderella--all that is left open is Alice in Wonderland.

Glad to hear you are okay Grace and I'm sorry that you won't be able to lead the co-op.

I wouldn't mind taking over as I'm not interested in any of the pins so everyone's spots will be kept. The only thing is I would hope that everyone who was once interested still is.

I would love to take Snow White of it becomes available.

Although on a side note, pls check with the original owner of these pins to see if they are still available. I have seen a set with the exact same pins on Ebay and it got sold for $850 or something like that 2 days ago.

I'm pretty sure this is the set that people were trying to co-op. The seller has been putting it on as a BIN for over a month at $849. The seller is in Orange County, CA.