• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Registration

Registration

QueenBee

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello! Any Admins available?! I have a new member who has been trying to register and having horrible luck. No matter what she does it doesn't process her registration.
I have her contact information if someone is available to assist her.

Thank you ! :wavey:

Seems there are tons of people coming out of the wood work with this issue

multiple browsers tried. not sure on everyone's personal email address

looks like the resolve is registering on their phones. total of 4 new members able to register on their phones in the last 30+ mins but not able to do so on PC.

Weird ... but glad they now can join us with the fun that is DPF !

This is the first I'm hearing about any of this. I could speculate as to the source of the problem, but since I'm not one of the forum owners/operators, I wouldn't know for sure and I don't want to go on a fishing expedition to fix something when I'm not certain about what I would be doing. I would suggest that you send a PM to Cicada regarding this and ask him to look into it. Registering for membership shouldn't be as difficult as you are describing.

Back