• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Roger Rabbit 9" Vinylmation?

VINYL Roger Rabbit 9" Vinylmation?

DoomScarf

New DPF Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
I've heard that there's a Roger Rabbit 9" Vinylmation out as part of the Animation series 2 release, but I can't find any info or any pictures of it. I'm particularly interested to know what it looks like. Does anyone have any pictures of it?

I could'nt find a pic of the actual vinylmation but I forund this!
images
I belive he is the chaser(not sure though) that's why there are no pics right? well also there is kin possible in the set and I know you colllect her! lol hope this helped bye!:D

I could'nt find a pic of the actual vinylmation but I forund this!
images
I belive he is the chaser(not sure though) that's why there are no pics right? well also there is kin possible in the set and I know you colllect her! lol hope this helped bye!:D

I already knew of those. :) I have 2 Kim Possibles on the way (signed and unsigned) - besides, the one I'm talking about is 9" not 3" :) And infantry556 is correct, the chaser is the Headless Horseman.

Last edited:
Roger Rabbit Vinylmation

I've heard that there's a Roger Rabbit 9" Vinylmation out as part of the Animation series 2 release, but I can't find any info or any pictures of it. I'm particularly interested to know what it looks like. Does anyone have any pictures of it?

Yes, Here he is:

Roger Rabbit

Back