• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sale V3.0 DL - LE Oval Character of the Month for sale _ 11 pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale V3.0 DL - LE Oval Character of the Month for sale _ 11 pins

Tr8dWitMe

New DPF Member
Rating - 85.7%
10   2   2
I can not for the life of me complete this set. I am offering them up for sale. They are on the original backing cards as I traded from the original owner which stood in line years ago for them. I am asking $250 which includes signiture confimation. If insurance is wanted, please PM me and i will quote the price. I accept Paypal as gift or payment owed and will ship once payment is confirmed. Any questions, please PM me and we can chat.

This may be a chance to complete a almost complete set or keep the keepers and have nice traders?

yes it is missing and will not be included in this sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back