• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scavenger Hunt - you could win a slot in my pin game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scavenger Hunt - you could win a slot in my pin game

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Hello, I'm trying to fill my pin game and thought I would see if anyone would like to try and win a free slot by competing in a scavenger hunt tonight.

I will post a list of items between 18:00 - 19:00 (MDT) Mountain Daylight Time, all you need to win is be the first to post a picture of all items on the list.

GOOD LUCK.

Please post a picture with the following items. You may need to take a few pictures so items are clearly identifiable.

1. Toothpick
2. Walmart bag (plastic or reusable)
3. Coupon
4. Cook book
5. Disney pin
6. 3 quarters
7. AA battery
8. Egg
9. Puzzle piece
10. Keychain
11. A piece of hard candy
12. Bar of soap
13. Rubber band
14. Family photo
15. A Disney collectable (ornament, doll, movie, etc.)

Good Luck - first person to post a picture/pictures with all items win a spot in my other game.

image_zpsce4f8xjj.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

My game will be interactive, there will be scavenger hunts, drawing components and more.

Keep an eye out on Saturday for my next free spot scavenger hunt.

There isn't a set date. I was hoping to get so many players before playing. I will keep everyone who's in the game updated if anything changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back