• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scrapper Trade In Offer (2.0)

Scrapper Trade In Offer (2.0)

krand1276

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Bringing my scrapper trade thread back! It might take some time for me to fully post, but getting it started!

COPIED FROM ORIGINAL THREAD:

Hello Everyone!

Ever end up with a scrapper you didn't want? Traded and then realized later that it wasn't real? Started as a newbie not knowing about scrappers and ended up with a bunch of them? Maybe you have a real pin, but the post bent or broke. We've all had those horrible little fake pieces of metal darken our lives. Have I got a deal for you!

I got permission to post a scrapper trade in offer. Grab all your scrappers and broken pins and trade them in for authentic pins!

I use scrappers in some of my crafting projects and I'm always looking for interesting ones. We can help each other here.

Now I am also pointing out, I absolutely discourage (forbid?) buying the lots on the auction site to trade in for pins here. The point is to try to get some of those things out of your junk pile and replace with something you actually enjoy. Buying those lots defeats the point of trying to get them out of circulation. I also have a regular trading thread if you’re interested in trading for any of these pins the normal way (authentic pin for authentic pin).

So, how does it work? No, I won't be trading 1 for 1. But there will be a tiered amount system based on what type of pin I'll be trading (HM, OE, LR, LE, etc). In the posts below will be the different amounts of scrappers to get an authentic Disney pin. Show me what scrappers you want to trade and what pin from the photos you want in return. I will happily send you additional close-up photos of the pin I'll be sending.

Note: there are some scrappers that I really do not want because they will do me no good either. But, say you only have 5 scrappers and 4 of them are ones that I can use, I will see if I can to work with it. Either which way, we'll agree on what is being traded before actually sending anything.

Is that about it?

If you have any questions about the pins, please let me know. I'm happy to supply PinPics numbers with the close-up pics.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Most wanted types of scrappers: Christmas, Halloween, Cats, Figment, Daisy, Princesses, Dogs

Unwanted scrappers (pennants, lanyard, family w/mouse ears black background, monorail, fountains, etc). But if you have these along with others, we can work something out.

376188d3ec8bed65798b34e3afa62f8d.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, I was wondering what kind of scrappers your not looking for? We’ve been clearing out our scrappers and I’d be more than happy to send you some if we have anything you’re looking for. Thank you for your time in advance!

I don't know what this one is for. Maybe what I do with the scrappers?

Here are some of the bows that I've made.

a0db8773411564034a3234c07080a6d4.jpg
7bc925ef5a904db4709dcf45cc2e753b.jpg
19f95db467ce203bbfdd6f1f43ccec37.jpg

And some other items I've made:

91948628f48c65a9bada3b0a6854b5a6.jpg
98d4d7f6fd86c014fb2114911b177fe0.jpg
ab9b36ce96ff5c5eb1e382fc5f0a4b50.jpg
eaaa2884af6cd6a9c02dc8155ce9f334.jpg
These are fantastic! I will look through my pile to see if I have some I can part with :p I let my kids go wild in the parks trading and when we get home I just add to the pile. I keep telling myself I'm going to make a cool craft with them but never actually do it lol.

Bringing my scrapper trade thread back! It might take some time for me to fully post, but getting it started!

COPIED FROM ORIGINAL THREAD:

Hello Everyone!

Ever end up with a scrapper you didn't want? Traded and then realized later that it wasn't real? Started as a newbie not knowing about scrappers and ended up with a bunch of them? Maybe you have a real pin, but the post bent or broke. We've all had those horrible little fake pieces of metal darken our lives. Have I got a deal for you!

I got permission to post a scrapper trade in offer. Grab all your scrappers and broken pins and trade them in for authentic pins!

I use scrappers in some of my crafting projects and I'm always looking for interesting ones. We can help each other here.

Now I am also pointing out, I absolutely discourage (forbid?) buying the lots on the auction site to trade in for pins here. The point is to try to get some of those things out of your junk pile and replace with something you actually enjoy. Buying those lots defeats the point of trying to get them out of circulation. I also have a regular trading thread if you’re interested in trading for any of these pins the normal way (authentic pin for authentic pin).

So, how does it work? No, I won't be trading 1 for 1. But there will be a tiered amount system based on what type of pin I'll be trading (HM, OE, LR, LE, etc). In the posts below will be the different amounts of scrappers to get an authentic Disney pin. Show me what scrappers you want to trade and what pin from the photos you want in return. I will happily send you additional close-up photos of the pin I'll be sending.

Note: there are some scrappers that I really do not want because they will do me no good either. But, say you only have 5 scrappers and 4 of them are ones that I can use, I will see if I can to work with it. Either which way, we'll agree on what is being traded before actually sending anything.

Is that about it?

If you have any questions about the pins, please let me know. I'm happy to supply PinPics numbers with the close-up pics.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I have a few figment scrappers and more if you would like to trade. If so send me a message through Pinpics (CTBALLER101) because I do not know how to post images on the disney pin forum

I was just directed to this thread by @brattyjedi ! Are you still interested in scrappers?
If so I could message you photos of what I have.
Yes, please! I'm still trying to update all of the available pins. I keep thinking I'll get to it and then I totally forget when I'm home. It will help remind me.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

No rush! I can't take photos of what I have to offer you until Thursday afternoon anyway. And I still need to figure out how to share photos on here, haha!
There is no rush on my part either.

I use the Tapatalk app because it allows easy photo sharing, but over the past few months, it stopped sending me alerts, so I forget to check here and get behind sometimes.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Back