• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling though Pinpics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling though Pinpics?

unibear

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey all,

The last 3 or 4 "Trade Requests" I've received through PinPics has been random members asking me if I would sell some of my pins. Is that even allowed via Pinpics? I vaguely remember that "no selling" was one of the major Pinpics rules.

It's very frustrating because I assume someone has one of the very few pins on my list and is willing to trade, and it turns out to be a request to sell.

To be clear, I have never sold through Pinpics and don't intend to. I just wanted to know what the official Pinpics rule is on this...

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back