• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Series Discussion: Princess Perfume Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Series Discussion: Princess Perfume Bottles
Will the Ariel perfume bottle be at the resort gift shops on the 15th as well? Just curious.

Will the Ariel perfume bottle be at the resort gift shops on the 15th as well? Just curious.

Only at the Contemporary Fantasia gift shop as it is an LE pin.

I picked up Belle today at DTD WDW. This series hasn't been selling very quickly. I quite like them though. Due to the high traffic this weekend I'm not sure how much longer they will last, but you never know.

400008514903-500x290.jpg

Rapunzel - July 17th

K6y4Grel.jpg

Jasmine - August (date not specified)

8NRpYgnl.jpg

Tiana - September (date not specified)

Credit - from facebook pictures of the preview boards at the NBC event

Last edited:
I have an extra Mulan and Merida for trade. I am looking for any of the ones I have missed (Belle, Aurora, Ariel, Cinderella). PM me if interested! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back