• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Serious Mad Zaps @DSF today!!!

ZAPPED! Serious Mad Zaps @DSF today!!!

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
So we all know crazy Steve (TheOtherSteve)...Well early this morning at DSF for the Mulan release, he called me "silly" for camping out (I got there around 9:20ish last night)...and then zapped me with this:

I decided to start collecting the Mad Hatter this year, mainly after becoming obsessed with King Candy (who was inspired by MH). So I can't even tell you how excited I am to own this pin! THANK YOU STEVE!!!

On the way back to my car after purchasing my pins, Kilian (KILJOY667) zapped me with this beauty:

:shock: <--RIGHT?! I was bummed I couldn't make it to last week's release, so I'm still staring at it like :eek2:.

Thank you both soooooooo much!!! :bowdown: This is me right now: