• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Service Pins, Questions.

Service Pins, Questions.

Evilos

Christopher Avalos Artist
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I want to start focus on collecting these pins, maybe put the set together. I find them very cool, my question is. Have there been fakes of these? Ive seen the the 20th version has fakes, any advice or help obtaining some easier ones from fellow members here would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey Buddy,
Its me.

Unfortunately there are lots of counterfiets of these pins. There is not much they dont knock off.
Service pins are very cool but do beware that there are a lot of unauthorized ones out there. Even some that technically dont exist, meaning the factories just made up their own. Many of these are difficult to tell because the finish is very nice.

I personally have abot 8 service pins and 3 additional pins of duplicates because they are counterfeits. Sometimes the only way to tell is when they are side by side, and then the problem is, unless you know which one is the real one, you cant tell the difference. Its 50/50. Bummer huh?

Back