• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Set up trades before my USA trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Set up trades before my USA trip

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
This is my chance to set up a few trades where we dont have to deal with international shipping. I have a friend in Orlando who accepts mail for me and I can ship when I get to USA. Or if you live close to WDW Im always up to meet in person!

I wont be bringing all my traders though. Takes up way to much space and weight in my suitcase so I will try to only make pre trades.

Feel free to look through my pinpics Snoffsan or flip through this album. The album is up to date and also have some pins that I could not find on pinpics so it will be more accurate.

Let me know if you think we can make a trade. My wants can be found on pinpics but Im willing to look at your traders too.

Main collections are PODMs, Minnie dressed as Disney princesses, Minnie in other costumes, All other Minnie pins, Olaf, Chip and Dale. We also collect themes like Christmas and Halloween and twins themed pins. My daughters did collect Ariel and Belle but kind of grew out of collecting. They still have everything up but dont really want new pins added. Unless they are of BATB Chip, Ariel in her pink dress or Max. Oh and I just kind of started a few new mini collections. Sewing themed pins and Cinderellas birds.

Lok I like a lot of pins. Show me what you got and maybe I find something I didnt even know I needed. :lumpy:

And of course as always I need to show my most wanted right now.

MAJOR ULTIMATE HOLY GRAIL:
If you have the smaller glitter version of this pin I will throw all my traders at you. I still dont know much about this pin and Im so afraid that it might be an unrelesed prototype or something. The only thing I know is that is NEEEEEED it! I have the Hong kong version. The one in the right on the pics but looking for the smaller version with glitter.

tjtcHLO.jpg
e1iojgY.jpg

I would love to make a trade for some of your Scrooges and Dalmatians. I also like several of your Olivers, but I don’t think I have enough matches for that. I will take some updates pictures of my traders later today.

I would love to make a trade for some of your Scrooges and Dalmatians. I also like several of your Olivers, but I don’t think I have enough matches for that. I will take some updates pictures of my traders later today.
I'm happy to look at your traders to see if you have any I need.

I think I see a few fun ones I need but I need to get in front of a computer - my phone just isn’t doing your collection justice. I’ll be back or I’ll message you directly.

A small bump!

I need new Minnie and Chip and Dale pins the most. Show me what you got! Dont have to be in my ISO. Willing to look at others that I dont got as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back