• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! She got me!

ZAPPED! She got me!

bombardon3

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Got a little something in the mail today:

A Kim Possible pin and a piece of original art by the super talent Hollie! (There was also some chocolate, but that didn't last too long.)

Thank you so much! Frankenweenie has a special place in my heart. The movie came out around the time my dog died. The last picture I took of my dog was a black and white picture that took using the Frankenweenie Facebook app. I had been looking forward to the movie, but after my dog died I didn't know if I could take seeing a movie about a dead dog. I did finally see it and it made me cry and smile and laugh and go through a whole range of emotions. So thanks Hollie. This means a lot to me.

Now to wait for this summer to end so I can send Karl some of that chocolate I was telling him about a long time ago in chat without having to worry about it melting

Hi Danny <3 im so pleased it arrived safe and sound. i knew you loved frankenweenie but i have no idea how much more it meant to you <3 it made me tear up!!! and you framed it so fast!!!!!! <3 you deserve so very much xxxxx

Aww! What an adorable drawing.... Hollie is so talented. :bigthumb:

I'm sorry about your pup...

I haven't seen Frankenweenie yet, but now I'm definitely adding it to my queue!

That is an adorable drawing! It's so hard to lose a pet and I'm glad this helped. Hollie and Karl are wonderful. Congrats!