• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Shipping from Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping from Europe

sarabel

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
I was trying to look for a cheap way of shipping, but I can't find anything! From Spain to US it is 22€ (23$) and it is really expensive for just one pin! Do you know any other way from Europe?
Thank you!

When I lived in France I would just use the automated machines at the post office. It would usually for like $3-5 euros a package. There would be tracking within France but as soon as they cross the ocean you can't track them unless you pay big bucks and/or insure them. If it's a really expensive pin then you will probably want that insurance for peace of mind. If it's a trade then both parties should really send in the same manner so it's more fair.

Just my thoughts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back