• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! shopDisney pin advent calendar co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! shopDisney pin advent calendar co-op

Loomi

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hi, everyone, I just wanted to make a thread to see if there would be any interest in filling a co-op for this pin advent calendar that has appeared on shop Disney UK today:

466042384001-3

I personally just need the Lion King and the Lady and the Tramp ones, but if there's interest for the others I could purchase it and do a co-op!

The cost is £200 for 24 pins, this works out at £8.33 or $11.44 per pin. There would then be a little added for paypal fees, and of course shipping costs. I'm in the UK so that's a thing to keep in mind :)

If you'd be interested please comment with the pin(s) you'd want?

Sword in the Stone: brattyjedi
Mulan: bcol
Dumbo: coblj003
The Rescuers:
Aladdin:
Emperors New Groove:
Cinderella: Spr175psu
Robin Hood: brattyjedi
Snow White:
Dalmatians: jmpower114
Little Mermaid: brattyjedi
Peter Pan:
Hunchback of Notre Dame: echoharmony
Aristocats: zombiereign / backup momin.ator
Tangled:
Fox and the Hound: echoharmony
Oliver and Co:
Lion King: Loomi
Alice in Wonderland: firechief18
Hercules: cameronwolff / backup echoharmony
Lady and The Tramp: Loomi
Beauty and the Beast:
Pocahontas: firechief18
Sleeping Beauty:

Last edited:
Updated up to here :) I am only looking at one set right now but will add backup names in case of drop outs.

Edit: I found the ones I need so I don't need to be a backup anymore. Thanks!

Last edited:
Is the 101 Dalmatians available? (I'm not UK, but willing to pay shipping)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, sorry for the absence - work and health became crazy for the past month. I apologise to everyone and sorry to keep you waiting. I will get in touch with those still listed to see if you would still like the pin, no hard feelings either direction and my apologies again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back