• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sickly Zaps..(Or My head hurts so much, but at least I'm smiling..)

ZAPPED! Sickly Zaps..(Or My head hurts so much, but at least I'm smiling..)

HightopNinja

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey everyone. I haven't been around the passed few days because I'm sick as a dog. With the constant barrage of snow, then mid-50's, then snow, etc. My body finally decided to avenge itself from the lack of sleep and overworking. :)

But, this Saturday I got home late from attending National Pro Wrestling Day, and almost went to bed, when my wifey handed me a package that'd come while I was gone(she stayed home sick..a prelude of things to come!)

I opened it up and was flabbergasted. Inside was a nice note stating that this particular zapper couldn't let Zagales zap me without doing it themselves.

Docfish2u, you crafty man! Inside was a pin that had previously been on my signature..a grail that shot me straight back to childhood!

A LE300 Three Cabelleros pin!

DSC00258.jpg

This pin now sits in my signature, Docfish emblazoned upon it. :) Thank you so much!

Sunday/Monday I was sick as a dog..coughing, headache, you name it. Today I managed to drag myself through the snow and to work, and while I feel slightly better, I'm definitely not one hundred percent.

I came home to a plowed in driveway, which I had shoveled out twice in the last 24 hours! Ugh. Did that, grabbed the mail and saw that a package I had ordered from one of our fine members had shown up!

Already brightening the day, I was excited as heck when I saw something extra tucked away in that package!

The Evil Queen Mickey Hat!

DSC00259.jpg

Thank you so much for this extra treat Jadestarr! She's definitely my favorite villain(thanks to Once Upon a Time) and it quickly joined my collection!

Love you guys! Stay safe my east-coast friends! Its gonna be a long winter!

So sorry you haven't been feeling well, but really happy to see that some zaps from amazing memberswere able to bring you some cheer. :) Congratulations on your new additions and hope you feel better soon!! :hug:

Back