• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So... I have peoples Holy Grails but never get Requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I have peoples Holy Grails but never get Requests?
I have the same problem that you have. I know that I have a couple of folks grails and a few have mine. But I never get trade requests nor do I get any responses when I send them out. Oh well.

Hi, I was reading through your post and it appears that I have one pin that you want, and you have several that are on my list. No grails, but that's OK, take a look and let me know if you're interested in trading.

PM sent. It looks like there are quite a few traders interested in making a deal with you (including me). Good luck with turning all of these interests into some really good trades.

I would just like to trade books with her but she would just kill me & take mine as traders for the kids =-( Never have I seen so many requests... Must be cause she's sexy just look at her avatar,lol... just kidding I love you.

yes you have one of my grails. the dlrp chip dale pin trading. been after that pin for a very long time. take a look at my traders and let me know. will keep my fingers crossed. trudy.

My husband would love your MAin Street Electrical Farewell pin . I will have an extra Peter Pan POMP but not till I see my friend in September . He got the one with them all flying as shadows . It's one of the better ones, that was shown as a picture under Peter Pan POMP thread .

Yep, you just happen to have my four highest grails for trade (47982, 47993, 47994, 47995). I don't have them all in my siggy, because I don't want to call too much attention to them. They are so beautiful, anyone who spots them would want them as well.

Unfortunately I don't have anything comparable in my traders (which is another reason I don't have all four in my siggy- I don't want to waste people's time). I'm open to multi-trades, but since none of them are even on your wants list, I doubt that will work either.

Good luck on your quest for trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back