• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So, is this seller selling real pins or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is this seller selling real pins or not?

Dalisair

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing this seller on EBay posting a LOT of LE 300 type pins. Repeatedly. Like "Disney DSF Soda Fountain Jerk Ice Cream ~ Chip and Dale 3D LE300 Pin", "Disney Hand Puppet Series - Jack Skellington with Zero NBC LE 250 Jumbo Pin" and "Disney Characters - Jessica Rabbit Dressed as Haunted Leota Bride LE 300 Pin" Anyone know if this is a bad seller?

Last edited:
I would ask this seller for actual pics of the pins and a better pic of the one. If I get a reply of, "I'm out of town right now and can't post a pic" I STAY AWAY!!!!
I myself probably wouldn't buy from him cause of his feedback!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back