• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! SO much thanks to Rasputin, Pin-A-Colada, and Aragorn!

ZAPPED! SO much thanks to Rasputin, Pin-A-Colada, and Aragorn!

biancabearr

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
You three are AMAZING people! I received zaps from these three lovely people. I am forever grateful to all of you, and couldn't thank you guys enough!

Rasputin zapped me with my holiest of holy grails! I am a huge Piglet collector, and a huge majority of the Piglet pins are hard to find/expensive, and there aren't too many of Piglet alone. I cannot thank you ENOUGH for this beautiful pin!
Pin 51465: DLRP - Pin Trading Night (Piglet)
pin51465_zps75492066.jpeg

Pin-A-Colada zapped me with a pin from my wanted list that i've had my eye on forever! Thank you so much for your generosity! :)
Pin 91663: DLR - Disney Pin Trading Night 2012 - Lightning McQueen

pin91663_zpsb4f0a7a2.jpeg

Aragorn zapped me with a pin from the 100 Years of Dreams set from the Disney store. I'm trying to collect them all, and he helped me one step further! Thank you so much!
Pin 6859: 100 Years of Dreams #1 - One Man's Dream (1981)
pin6859_zps127cc39a.jpeg

Once again, Thank you so much everyone! :D

Back