• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So, what did you get in your Halloween Mystery Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what did you get in your Halloween Mystery Box?

JAllenWood

Pond. Amy Pond.
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I know many of you took advantage of the sale and bought some Halloween Mystery Boxes. So, what did you all get? :anxious:

Juan (Simbanino) was the lottery winner and got the coveted LE25 Maleficent! Way to go, Juan! :D Me, I got three of the lower end pins (Shan Yu LE500, Chernabog LE450, and Cruella LE400) and a Capt. Hook LE225.

How did the rest of you do?

Last edited:
I ordered a Halloween set, but it won't be here until Monday. I'll be happy with whatever I get though. :)

So... I THOUGHT I ordered the Villians/Halloween set. But they sent me the Christmas set. :/

Oh well, I ended up with the Donald LE100.

This will be my third box, but since it's in Oregon and my parents are sleeping I will have to wait, but previously I did score with a Sheriff of Nottingham LE50, Shan Lu (or however you spell it, I've still not seen Mulan, I know, bad girl) LE500, Chernabog LE450, Cruella LE400, Ursula LE250. I have 2 Ursulas, Chernabogs and Shan Lu, so if anyone is looking for one of those let me know. I'll check back in tomorrow and let you all know if I got something good in this new box. Cross your fingers it's a Maleficent. Although I suppose you're all crossing your fingers for yourself. It would be cool now that they're sold out for all 25 of the "winners" to let us know. I'd be curious to know where they ended up in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back