• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!
Here is what is left:

1. Pin 130672 DSSH - Hat - Flit

2. Pin 94842 Walt Disney Family Museum - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

4. Pin 139865 Loungefly - Fox and the Hound - Tod and Copper

6. Pin 116026 Disney Pixar Alphabet Mystery Collection – Q – Queen Elinor Chaser
Pin 95043 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Brave- Angus

9. Pin 141040 Loungefly - Winnie the Pooh

10. Pin 59554 Easter 2008 - Winnie the Pooh & Friends in Bunny Outfits
Hunny Pot ONLY from Pin 139706 DS - Beehappy - Winnie the Pooh Set

11. Pin 3048 DS - Winnie the Pooh
Pin 6108 JDS - Pooh Leaning on Letter 'P'

12. Holiday Gifting 2020: Nobody can be Uncheered by a Balloon Limited Release (no Pinpics #)
Loungefly Springtime Kanga and Roo Mystery Pin (no Pinpics #)

15. Pin 62323 DLRP - Bonne Fête Maman 2008

16. Pin 6847 ProPin Set 'Oliver & Co.' Pin #2 - Oliver
Shanghai Disney Cats and Dogs Mystery Bag Pin- Doghouse Only (no Pinpics #)

18. Pin 92156 DLR - Annual Passholder - HalloweenTime 2012 - Villains Set - Evil Queen ONLY
Pin 89873 DLR - Surprise Release - Villains - Evil Queen

20. Pin 53529 DLR - Camp Pin-e-ha-ha - Boxed 5 Pin Set - Tackle Box (Pete Only)
Pin 69281 Walt Disney's Booster Collection - Cruella only

21. Pin 64178 WDW - MNSSHP 2008 - Jester Mickey and Princess Minnie
Pin 64181 WDW - MNSSHP 2008 - Tinker Bell Flying

22. Pin 7025 TDL - Calendar - October 2001 - Minnie
Pin 140749 Halloween 2020 - Minnie Mouse

25. Pin 138639 D23 2019 - Tiny Kingdom Mystery - Caterpillar Car

26. Pin 110093 D23 Expo 2015 - Castle Collection Mystery Pin - Alice Chaser

27. It’s a Small Fantasyland Mystery Alice in Wonderland Pin - White Rabbit Only LE 1000 (no Pinpics #)
Pin 114402 DLR - Annual Passholder - Cameos with Character - Alice ONLY

28. Pin 77807 DLR - World of Color 2010 - Alice in Wonderland
Queen of Everything ONLY from Pin 138162 DS - Alice in Wonderland Set
Pin 119774 DLR - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Signs - King of Hearts Restroom

29. Pin 116524 SDR - Garden - Year of the Rabbit, Thumper
Pin 139339 WDW - St. Patrick's Day 2020 - Thumper

31. Pin 116522 SDR - Garden- Year of the Ox, Babe
Pin 140069 Pocahontas 25th Anniversary - Meeko

33. Artland Pixar Mystery Pin- Guido only, LE 150 (no Pinpics #)

38. Pin 52703 WDI - St. Patrick's Day 2007 - Tinker Bell
Thank you SO much, Tessa! :lumpy:

Thank you @timeerkat for compiling a list.

And thank you all for your patience. I will go with:

20. Pin 53529 DLR - Camp Pin-e-ha-ha - Boxed 5 Pin Set - Tackle Box (Pete Only)
Pin 69281 Walt Disney's Booster Collection - Cruella only

@summerskin, I think you are up next.

@lynn99, I think you can jump in whenever.

I've double-checked twice now and pretty sure that was an error and I am next - so I'll pick:

Lot #28
Pin 77807 DLR - World of Color 2010 - Alice in Wonderland
Queen of Everything ONLY from Pin 138162 DS - Alice in Wonderland Set
Pin 119774 DLR - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Signs - King of Hearts Restroom

After me is @TheMickeyMouseRules having switched with summerskin previously
Then @Ajk

And of course - @lynn99 jump in whenever you can. Really hope everything is ok and if I managed to pick a lot you were eyeing, I'm happy to see if we can facilitate a trade after the game.

@Pinfun: good watching out. I agree with your assessment.

My next selection please:
Lot 33: Artland Pixar Mystery Pin- Guido only, LE 150 (no Pinpics #)

@Ajk now... it your turn.

@lynn99 - please pick (at this point its always your turn.)

Sorry about that. I was looking at the wrong list and the wrong number; it was the posted randomizer a few spots down I was looking at and not the pick list. I picked while trying to settle the littler one who is nursing a cold. Sorry again. It's been a long day for us.

Sorry about that. I was looking at the wrong list and the wrong number; it was the posted randomizer a few spots down I was looking at and not the pick list. I picked while trying to settle the littler one who is nursing a cold. Sorry again. It's been a long day for us.
Don't worry about it, I didn't think it was intentional. I actually thought maybe you got thrown because your 'next' spot used to be the one TheMickeyMouseRules swapped with you and then AJK did follow that one; so I figured it was an oversight. I just wanted to throw a quick post up before the pick order got all out of whack.

@sockgnome
Would it be possible to change the consulation prize selections to another color (example below)? I think this might help us keep better track of who's next.

35. 5. @TheMickeyMouseRules PAID
Classic D Mickey Mouse from 2007 (couldn’t find on Pinpics)
Well this was an excellent idea that I should have thought of before to prevent confusion! That's my bad.

Color has been changed, I will update picks shortly! Thanks for sorting it out you guys, you were correct:
25. Pibbman
26. summerskin
27. Pinfun
28. TheMickeyMouseRules
29. Ajk

So @Ajk is definitely next :lumpy:

Don't worry about it, I didn't think it was intentional. I actually thought maybe you got thrown because your 'next' spot used to be the one TheMickeyMouseRules swapped with you and then AJK did follow that one; so I figured it was an oversight. I just wanted to throw a quick post up before the pick order got all out of whack.
Go Teamwork :)

who-me.gif

I'll take #26 please.
@timeerkat and/or @lynn99 are up next.
Thanks for a fun game!

Last edited:
I will finish it out with this one please:
  1. Pin 130672 DSSH - Hat - Flit
@lynn99 still your turn.

@sockgnome thank you for the great game! Keep us posted on the new little one. But only when you get a free moment... so not expecting much posting... ;)

You guys are awesome! I spent this afternoon bubble-wrapping and packing pins, so everyone's packages should go out on Tuesday!

I'll reach out to a mod with the question of how to get @lynn99 her prize :)

@Ajk I sent you a message with a question I had :)

Thank you again to everyone for filling out this game and supporting me and my baby boy! It has been an absolute blessing, especially in light of the complications that arose the last few weeks. The support that I get from the fantastic people on this forum means the world to me <3

I wanted to thank everyone again for getting through the pick list before today! Because we got through it I was able to get everything packaged and sent before my induction tomorrow morning.

Everyone's packages are in the mail and should be scanned in the next day or two, please check your PayPal receipt for your tracking number :)

Back