• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! SOLD - Minnie Main Attraction - January - Space Mountain - Pin Set

SOLD! SOLD - Minnie Main Attraction - January - Space Mountain - Pin Set

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Never sold a pin on here before, but thought I would give it a shot! I had been thinking to collect one set of the attraction pins, but changed my mind now, so if anyone is wishing to pick one of these up, I thought I would offer it on here without all the auction fees! These pins do look a lot nicer in real life than I thought from the pictures originally, just don't need them for my board! The purple oval behind Space Mountain has glitter in it, and the center of the bow on the headband is a jewel. <3

Photos below are of the actual pin set you will be getting! This was purchased by us at Disney Springs the day of release (woo-hoo for being on vacation during the third weekend!), and are direct from Disney!

$65 (PayPal goods) plus shipping
Am willing to ship international(at cost), as long as International shipping is still going through at the time you contact me! So, feel free to send me a PM and I'll look to see if mail is going through to your country!

20200323143827-66be8044-me.jpg

20200323143823-b9da640d-me.jpg

20200323143818-f5c50202-me.jpg

20200323143814-19ae0c25-me.jpg

Back