• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some Disney & Pin Deals on Amazon Today!

Some Disney & Pin Deals on Amazon Today!

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Amazon is having some early access Black Friday deals today for Prime Members. There's some good Disney stuff -- and even some pins on sale!

For any of you who missed the "Yamdalorian and the Tot" set last time, here's your chance! This thing is amazing!!

Clue Game - Star Wars Version

Baby Yoda Stocking

Baby Yoda/Grogu Stickers

Disney Mini Brands Multi-pack

Amazon Baby Yoda Pin Set

Tatooine Pin Set

Marvel Pin Set

Deadpool Pin Set

Here's some more fun stuff . . . all on sale today.

Mickey and Friends Monopoly

Loungefly Disney Book Wallet ( @SoraPandora )

and the Disney Book Cross-body Bag

Loungefly Tangled Backpack

Thanks for the heads up @GroguFan

Alot of the loungefly stuff looks marked down, i followed your link and then clicked on the brand loungefly and sorted low to high and saw alot of pins marked down. Then sorted featured and saw alot of backpacks at around $50. So if you are hunting for these i suggest looking up the ones you are interested in and seeing if they are marked down :)

Back