• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some New Additions And A Growing New Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some New Additions And A Growing New Collection

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Excited to say my Sleeping Beauty collection is coming along! As promised, I am going to share some of my new additions...Jessica and Sleeping Beauty! :bigthumb: With the help of my gorgeous friends Denise, Rachel and Amanda, as well as my wonderful BF...I have some incredible new beauties to share!!! :bigthumb:

So excited about these, and have a couple more I need to take pictures of, but wanted to post while I have time since I have been home super sick!

Last edited:
I recently fell in love with the Disney Birds Hidden Mickey pins. I just started collecting the pins on a whim and I thought, "These are actually cool." So here I am collecting birds amongst other things. :p
c145d7e8fcbd9eed71f65906acc6b3c7.jpg

I recently started collecting the Disney Birds hidden Mickey pins on a whim. After the first two I thought to myself, "These are actually pretty cool." So here I am, collecting birds amongst other things. :p
51fe00c7f911f47625c42236576c1c0c.jpg

Congrats on the success of your growing collection. All beautiful new additions you have there. :) I have decided to start collecting Archimedes the owl. I only have one pin of him so far and that is the hidden mickey egg pin. I hope to have that collection grow like yours is! I am looking forward to seeing your new collection of Sleeping Beauty grow more and more! :)

I'm envious of your Art of Aurora! :) Good luck on growing your Sleeping Beauty collection. All my collections are fairly new but I'm hoping to grow my collection of Mulan pins once I cross off a few more Aurora and Rapunzel pins.

I started collecting age 18 to 21 hot Brazilian women.....opps, wait...sorry.....that's a whole other type of collection......:lol::naughty::lol::naughty::nono::nono: JK :drool:

I started collecting age 18 to 21 hot Brazilian women.....opps, wait...sorry.....that's a whole other type of collection......:lol::naughty::lol::naughty::nono::nono: JK :drool:

And why are you not sharing photos??? :eek: LOL! I may be gay, but I still like to see beautiful ladies! ;)

Thank you! There's just something super cute about the classic characters in Safari outfits. At least Animal Kingdom means there are lots of pins like that around :p

Lovely start on the Sleeping Beauty collection. I have been trying to start a Maleficent collection. Sadly, I only have one right now - traded the other three away for some Chesie pins. I'll keep trying.

Christine

Have some more pins to post here, but as many of you know, I have had a lot on my plate the past week, but I promise I will get some pictures on here!!! :D

Here are the pictures I promised...I have been slacking! :lol: I will have a little free time the next day or two; Kevin and I had to drop my Jeep off tonight to see if it needs a new clutch! :facepalm: Gives me more DPF time though! :bigthumb:

Thanks for letting me share!!! :D

Did Disney officially release that 2006 Jessica pin or is it a fantasy pin? :eek: Great collection. Are you thinking of placing the different characters/themes on boards or backgrounds?

Thank you very much! :)

The 2006 Jessica is a fantasy pin! :lol: We use our basement as a den area, and this is where I display my collection! :) I do try to group it by character/movie, and I use curio cabinets as well as framing pins as time allows! :) Other than pins which I display in my cabinets until I think up a frame idea for them, I only have a few more art pieces, posters and such to frame, then everything should be organized in my display room!!! :bigthumb: I will take more pictures when it is all done, but here are a few ideas of how I display...

^This is my newest cabinet that I just finished setting up and organizing! :) Should be good until something new finds its way into the collection! :facepalm: Ha ha!

With the new curio cabinet, I have five total...here are some older photos of three of the others (which contents have changed a bit since the pictures were taken) before the new cabinet was here to hold my SB collection...

And here are a couple of examples of how I eventually frame my pins...

Looking forward to sharing the finished room! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back