• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some New Additions And A Growing New Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some New Additions And A Growing New Collection

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Excited to say my Sleeping Beauty collection is coming along! As promised, I am going to share some of my new additions...Jessica and Sleeping Beauty! :bigthumb: With the help of my gorgeous friends Denise, Rachel and Amanda, as well as my wonderful BF...I have some incredible new beauties to share!!! :bigthumb:

So excited about these, and have a couple more I need to take pictures of, but wanted to post while I have time since I have been home super sick!

Last edited:
I recently fell in love with the Disney Birds Hidden Mickey pins. I just started collecting the pins on a whim and I thought, "These are actually cool." So here I am collecting birds amongst other things.

I recently started collecting the Disney Birds hidden Mickey pins on a whim. After the first two I thought to myself, "These are actually pretty cool." So here I am, collecting birds amongst other things.

Congrats on the success of your growing collection. All beautiful new additions you have there. I have decided to start collecting Archimedes the owl. I only have one pin of him so far and that is the hidden mickey egg pin. I hope to have that collection grow like yours is! I am looking forward to seeing your new collection of Sleeping Beauty grow more and more!

I'm envious of your Art of Aurora! Good luck on growing your Sleeping Beauty collection. All my collections are fairly new but I'm hoping to grow my collection of Mulan pins once I cross off a few more Aurora and Rapunzel pins.

I started collecting age 18 to 21 hot Brazilian women.....opps, wait...sorry.....that's a whole other type of collection......:lol::naughty::lol::naughty::nono::nono: JK :drool:

I started collecting age 18 to 21 hot Brazilian women.....opps, wait...sorry.....that's a whole other type of collection......:lol::naughty::lol::naughty::nono::nono: JK :drool:

And why are you not sharing photos??? LOL! I may be gay, but I still like to see beautiful ladies!

Thank you! There's just something super cute about the classic characters in Safari outfits. At least Animal Kingdom means there are lots of pins like that around

Lovely start on the Sleeping Beauty collection. I have been trying to start a Maleficent collection. Sadly, I only have one right now - traded the other three away for some Chesie pins. I'll keep trying.

Christine

Have some more pins to post here, but as many of you know, I have had a lot on my plate the past week, but I promise I will get some pictures on here!!!

Here are the pictures I promised...I have been slacking! :lol: I will have a little free time the next day or two; Kevin and I had to drop my Jeep off tonight to see if it needs a new clutch! :facepalm: Gives me more DPF time though! :bigthumb:

Thanks for letting me share!!!

Did Disney officially release that 2006 Jessica pin or is it a fantasy pin? Great collection. Are you thinking of placing the different characters/themes on boards or backgrounds?

Thank you very much!

The 2006 Jessica is a fantasy pin! :lol: We use our basement as a den area, and this is where I display my collection! I do try to group it by character/movie, and I use curio cabinets as well as framing pins as time allows! Other than pins which I display in my cabinets until I think up a frame idea for them, I only have a few more art pieces, posters and such to frame, then everything should be organized in my display room!!! :bigthumb: I will take more pictures when it is all done, but here are a few ideas of how I display...

^This is my newest cabinet that I just finished setting up and organizing! Should be good until something new finds its way into the collection! :facepalm: Ha ha!

With the new curio cabinet, I have five total...here are some older photos of three of the others (which contents have changed a bit since the pictures were taken) before the new cabinet was here to hold my SB collection...

And here are a couple of examples of how I eventually frame my pins...

Looking forward to sharing the finished room!

Status
Not open for further replies.