• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sorry...new to the forums

Sorry...new to the forums

626_pinlover

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey all! Do only certain people have access to post their pins for trade/sale? I am trying to sell a few pins and can't figure out how to post them. Please PM me if you have any information I can use. Thanks for your time!

You have to of been signed up for a certain number of days, and have at least 30 posts before you can start threads in the trading/sales forum. You can still reply to other folks threads however. Oh and, welcome!

Now I've got another question...what site or program does everyone use to upload the pic at the bottom of your posts with your grails? Thanks for any help in advance.

Back