• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Star Wars Day at Sea (DCL) RSPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to sponsor someone if they are going on the cruise already, LOL. Some of those pins are cool

This is awesome! If anyone is willing to pick up this pin with their RSP:
Item # 5: Stained Glass Symbols Limited Edition Pin (3/05/2016) – Edition: 3000 | Retail: $15.95
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dimensions: 1.25″ x 1.25″ Features:This Limited Edition pin features the Rebel meets Imperial logo with a stained glasspin on pin over the top of the Disney Cruise Line wave logo print.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I would gladly pay for it. :) Thanks! :)
[/FONT]

Those custom name tags are sweet, I love that you can get your name in Aurebesh. I really want that Darth Vader pin, #20, maybe because it's OE it won't be too hard to get on the secondary market?

Side note: Apparently I've started a Darth Vader collection. This was completely unintentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back