• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser pins & other merch

SOLD! Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser pins & other merch

lynn99

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Hi all, we are checking in to the starcruiser today! I will post pics of actual pins & prices later this afternoon.

If there is tons of interest I will "lottery" from those who want....depending on how many we can get.

Limit is one per person so I'll only have 1 of each fsot. prices in a few

Last edited:
Placeholder
f63039dbe2e9de314fa8f91310cba241.jpg

Last edited:
Have the best time!!! I’d love to hear your review! I read one review but he made it “spoiler free” and I’m down to live vicariously through aaaaalllll the details!!!!!!!!

The limited items are the lightsaber, droid and shield. 2 per cabin on those three. The pins aren't limited that way :) Also be sure to check the shopping debarkation port when you get off the transport at the end of your trip as there are different pin s there than on the halcion

If anyone can remind d me how to add a photo (tapatalk)...I'm trying to edit the post but when I hit save/send it says to add a prefix

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

If anyone can remind d me how to add a photo (tapatalk)...I'm trying to edit the post but when I hit save/send it says to add a prefix

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I don't think you can edit and add picture on tapatalk any longer. (Just like can't start thread with picture from it.) I think you can only reply, so it will show up farther down.

P.S. Have a great time! (On the Halcyon, not trying to get tapatalk to work.)

These are the pins available after you are leaving the cruiser but before you get in your car. The last shopping op. from google search:
2022-wdw-star-wars-galactic-starcruiser-hotel-media-preview-event-merchandise-at-terminal-pins-keychains-700x575.jpg

The first pin is a fold over with the top being transparent blue i think and the starcruiser being on the inside. the second is star wars and " galactic cruiser" written in red underneith. third is star wars with the cruiser shown in the middle. bottom is some of the planets that feature in the story: bespin, batuu, and i don't recall the other two pins. Running from memory here so i might be off.

Inside the starcruiser i think there are at least four pin designs and one lanyard which is orange and black. Then there is a special pin for the passangers to wear on there trip to batuu. And some passangers can end up with other more exclusive pins that are not available for purchase.

WDW News Today youtube channel has lots of close up video of the merch in there unboxing video.

Last edited:
Back