• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

State Character Pins

State Character Pins

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hello all, I am thinking of working on a collection of the State Character pins. I would be interested in trading for any that you may have. I already have New York, Wyoming and Connecticut. Only 47 more to go . . .;)

UPDATE: Since my original post, I have added a few more to my collection, but still need many more. Below are the pins I have, and the pins I still need:

Bold = Pins I Already Have
1. Alabama
2. Alaska
3. Arizona
4. Arkansas
5. California
6. Colorado
7. Connecticut
8. Delaware
9. Florida
10. Georgia
11. Hawaii
12. Idaho
13. Illinois
14. Indiana
15. Iowa
16. Kansas
17. Kentucky
18. Louisiana
19. Maine
20. Maryland
21. Massachusetts
22. Michigan
23. Minnesota
24. Mississippi
25. Missouri
26. Montana
27. Nebraska
28. Nevada
29. New Hampshire
30. New Jersey
31. New Mexico
32. New York
33. North Carolina
34. North Dakota
35. Ohio

36. Oklahoma
37. Oregon
38. Pennsylvania
39. Rhode Island
40. South Carolina
41. South Dakota
42. Tennessee
43. Texas
44. Utah
45. Vermont
46. Virginia
47. Washington
48. West Virginia
49. Wisconsin
50. Wyoming

Last edited:
I think i have one but i do have to double check though lol :)

Edit: Have Vermont/Snow White
if you are interested pm me ;)

Last edited:
I have a few, i will have to look to see what I have but I remember a scrooge and possibly a snow white, I think 3 total.

Can I see a pic of what these pins look like? They sound cool

Sure, BriV97. Below is the New York pin that I have, with Minnie as the statute of liberty. Basically, in 2002, Disney issued a pin for each of the 50 states. Each pin is in the shape of the state and has a character that is associated with the state (sometimes only loosely associated). For example, the South Carolina pin has Belle, the Louisiana pin has Brer Rabbit, the West Virginia pin has Grumpy (for mining, I assume;). I must admit I chuckled when I saw that they assigned Flower the skunk to New Jersey, but I'm assuming it's because New Jersey is the Garden State. Hee hee.

Anyways, I thought it might be nice to actually collect something finite and these are pretty fun, I think.

pin14905

Those are great! Do they all fit together nicely like if you wanted to put them in the actual shape of the U.S.??

Oh my gosh, I used to have so many of these!
Then I gave up on them and either sold or traded them all.
I think I only have this one left:

14951: State Character Pins - North Dakota/James

PM me if you are interested :)

Thanks to taram, the Pinkeeper, and another trade on PinPics, I should soon have Vermont, North Dakota and possibly Florida covered. Only 44 more states to go . . . I'm on a roll!

Last edited:
After trying for many years I finally gave up I had all but NJ,CA and TX. The only one I have left is NY.

Thanks to DPFers, I have managed to assemble the following state pins:

Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Iowa
New York
North Dakota
South Dakota
Vermont
Wyoming

I still need the other 41 states, so let me know if you have one you would like to trade!

Back