• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Steamboat Willie Mickey Minnie PODM scene ends Monday 8/27 @ midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Steamboat Willie Mickey Minnie PODM scene ends Monday 8/27 @ midnight

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Hi, this is one of the scenes that were rare, I am hoping to get either beloved Tales or a PODM pin that I don't have yet.
please look at my wants.

Please follow DPF rules and let's have some fun.
IMAG0039.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi Mahrii, you won my auction which ended yesterday for the UK Brave pin - congratulations! i sent you a pm please let me have your address so i can post it.

Good luck with this auction.

1. Starry_solo
2. 2spongey6 ( love that ariel pin!)
3. Combatdre (Very close to second, love both of them but stitch is my second love behind Ariel)

Choice between
Pin 31285: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in Tuxedo
Pin 91558: Disney Store Europe - Sleeping Beauty Dancing
Pin 44160: WDI - One Little Spark - Expedition Everest

or

Pin 33144: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Jack-o'-Lantern

The winner is Combatdre with the following pins:
Comgratulations, please pm your address.
Thanks everyone for a great auction.

Pin 91558: Disney Store Europe - Sleeping Beauty Dancing
Pin 44160: WDI - One Little Spark - Expedition Everest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back