• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Stitch Adventure Set 2010 - must see breaking set

SOLD! Stitch Adventure Set 2010 - must see breaking set

CaptHookFan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Where are the Stitch Collectors at?

Selling off my Stitch Adventure Set! I can sell as a set or sell individual if enough people are interested. Shipping would be $4.00 per pin, .25 extra for combined shipping on each pin added. No international shipping. Pins come from smoke free home. PayPal .

Set was released on 8/9/2010. Very old set.

78612 Stitch on Dumbo - $70
78610 Stitch on Pirate (Completer LE 300) - $80
79054 Stitch with Train- -$50
78614 Stitch with Trolley- $50
78613 Stitch with Fireworks - $60 SOLD
78616 Stitch Tom Sawyer Island - $50
78615 Stitch Peter Pan Flight - $80
78611 Stitch Tower of Terror (Completer LE 300) - $90

B9BFD500_0E70_44B2_A337_213239C8B9A2.jpeg

Please message me with any questions.

Matt

Last edited:
Remember that PAYPAL as GOODS is the only acceptable method of payment as per the marketplace rules.

• Payments - Starting October 1st, 2013, all prices posted in the sales forum are to reflect a price that includes PayPal seller fees. Starting October 1st, all transactions should be done as a payment for goods instead of a gift, unless privately discussed between seller and buyer. Please Note: All transactions done as GIFTS do not offer ANY form of buyer protection via PayPal and are done at the buyer's own risk! PAYPAL GOODS is the only acceptable method of accepting payment on this forum (unless you meet up in person for the transaction). If your post says anything about fees being added on top of the sales price, it will be closed immediately.

Back