• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Stitch Crashes Disney Pins

SOLD! Stitch Crashes Disney Pins

Pibbman

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My friend’s husband just discovered the Stitch Crashes series. Looking to help them finish the set.

Currently ISO
-Beauty and the Beast
- Lady and the Tramp
-Lion King
-The Little Mermaid
-Aladdin
-Sleeping Beauty

Willing to trade or purchase them.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
I picked up Lion King and Little Mermaid versions since they're on sale from the UK Shop Disney (£6 each)
I checked and all the ones you list except BaTB are available at this price too . I'm happy to pick them up for you but not sure how expensive it'd be to get them to the US

I picked up Lion King and Little Mermaid versions since they're on sale from the UK Shop Disney (£6 each)
I checked and all the ones you list except BaTB are available at this price too . I'm happy to pick them up for you but not sure how expensive it'd be to get them to the US
Thanks for sharing! I looked last night and it seems like they only had the two pins on there at that price. And I looked at it this morning and it looks like the sale is over :(

Back