• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch Pins for me to create?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch Pins for me to create?

PinPuff

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey Guys! :)

Recently I have been drawing pictures for pins I think would be cool to be real. Like, designing my own! :)
I have actually heard of lots of people who got a job as a Disney Pin Creator...I would LOVE to have that kind of job! :) It would be so fun!

So, right now I am starting off with drawing Stitch pins that I thought of myself :) But, I need some help!

Can you guys think of any Stitch pins that would be cool to actually have or be real? Just comment with an idea, and I will draw it and post it on here! :)

-Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back