• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Story's Other Disney things and Plushies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE Story's Other Disney things and Plushies Thread

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
attachment.php

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions! :)
Paypal fees included

Last edited:
Taking offers and will try to add more this upcoming week - really needing to clear out and hoping to raise some funds for recent unexpected expenses :doh: thanks everyone for looking!

Haven't had a chance to add pics (losing photobucket makes it more difficult now), but I have some more plushies and Disney things available:

Build a Bear Baymax (no tags, only displayed, stuffed and good condition) - $50 + $7 shipping

Build a Bear Pete's Dragon Elliot (no tags, only displayed, stuffed and good condition) - $50 + $7 shipping

Tod Long Tail Disney Parks Plush (no tags, not played with, great condition and super cute) - $30 + $7 shipping

Duffy Medium Tsum Plush (no tags, not played with, great condition) - $15 + $7 shipping

(non disney) Pokemon Eevee Build a Bear (no tags, only displayed, stuffed and good condition) - $40 + $7 shipping

(non disney) Red Panda Build a Bear (no tags, only displayed, stuffed and good condition) - $40 + $7 shipping

I can combine shipping and if you let me know what you are interested in, I'll get a quote after knowing your location. International buyers are welcomed but shipping will be adjusted (will only charge exact shipping and sometimes I can find it cheap through paypal so hopefully there is that)

Any questions? Offers? Please feel free to send. Just trying to raise funds and clear out while maybe finding good homes for some great stuffies in the process =>
Thanks everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back