• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Such a heartfelt zap by Tiggermickey!

ZAPPED! Such a heartfelt zap by Tiggermickey!

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
So... I was at work from 7am til 7pm tonight...and I only work 8hr shifts, usually! I'm in the middle of a 2 day regional training. Anyway, it's been really stressful for the past week. I have 2 presentations to give tomorrow and to top it all off, I broke my front tooth this morning!

so I get home tonight and guess what I found? An LBE that was completely enveloped in packaging tape! Yup, Tiggermickey. :)

So once I broke into the vault of Judy's packaging :) I made an amazing find.....

first a note telling me that this zap was "overdue". I didn't understand what she meant until I read the pin and the back of the card...

dd2645c03ddae3fcae15e8bb2c255c56.jpg
[/IMG]

08a7be6075806ea02b8ce741694ef6e1.jpg
[/IMG]

So once I understood what Judy was saying to me.... I started to cry. Judy was my very first pin trading friend. She was also one of the first people I ever traded with.

Judy made me really like a part of the pin trading community. As a matter of fact, Judy told me about DPF when Dizpins closed.

Thank you, Judy. You are a real friend and I feel that you ARE the DPF Difference!

Back