• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Summer's Fund A Dress Pin Game [OPEN!]

Should have asked this question sooner, but what is the pick order for Consolation Prizes.

(It has become a pressing question in my little world after noting the randomizer results.). ;)

:O OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH

Congrats @maiarebecca on the super grand prize and @firechief18 for getting first pick!

If @summerskin is ok with it, I can switch my #28 spot with you so your only spot isn’t so far down the list. (You can keep the consolation prize too.)
I am fine with anything. Just let me know if you guys decide to switch.

@TheMickeyMouseRules You have the first choice in the consolation prizes
It crossed my mind I would like to be in a spot to pick this exact pin and magically that is where I landed... so v. excited.

I select consolation prize:
A. PTDB 36453 2020 HM DLR R2 D2

Yay! one more hidden disney pin crossed off the list.

Thank you! :)

:O OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH

Congrats @maiarebecca on the super grand prize and @firechief18 for getting first pick!

If @summerskin is ok with it, I can switch my #28 spot with you so your only spot isn’t so far down the list. (You can keep the consolation prize too.)
Oh my gosh, @timeerkat , I just saw this. You are absolutely the sweetest! If you are truly okay with this, I will take you up on your offer :)

@summerskin

Oh my gosh, @timeerkat , I just saw this. You are absolutely the sweetest! If you are truly okay with this, I will take you up on your offer :)

@summerskin
Yep! I have several spots ahead of 28, and with the grand prize and so many extra pins in the pot then spots to choose from, I am totally ok with swapping. :)

@summerskin, please swap my 28 spot and @sockgnome ’s 38 spot. :)

So....this is amazing, because I got the full set of Pride pins from the release, and guess which one is the only one I’ve traded so far? XD Now I have a complete set again!

Back