• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Super Rare, Super Hard to Find, Super Simple Auction--Beauty and the Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Super Rare, Super Hard to Find, Super Simple Auction--Beauty and the Beast
Ah nuts, it is going to take to long for my friend to ship my handbag pins to me.

Leaderboard:
TalesofTobv and zoelovespins in a close race for #1 and Justharry and Poohlady5 running hot on their heels
Combadre and Dieharddonald2 in a toss up for #3

Mickeymouseje
Tyleet87
Patrin
Dumbolover21
fuzzybunny

There are a lot of great bids an this is getting more interesting by the day. To keep it simple I am just going list the top few bids that are closest to matching my goals. The five bids listed below fit in different ways so it is hard to say that one is better than another, but I have listed them in order as to where I am leaning the most at the moment.

zoelovespins, talesoftobv, princessbecky, justharry and poohlady5.

Ok i'll try here is a prototype from Disney Auctions [pinpics]33909[/pinpics]

The pin you see is the pin you get, I took the picture and posted this pin on Pinpics comes with certificate.

Jrdnsmom--wow, great pin. I like the princess design, but I'm not really into prototypes. I'll have to think about that one.

Hannahmatation--Normally I would accept a pre-trade for a PODM, but probably not for the Mulan one. There are circumstances in my schedule that may make that trade overkill. I'd really prefer trading for previously released PODM's even if they aren't for scenes that I have on my wish list if that helps.

Mickeymouseje--You would have to trade off your Peter Pan PODM with Tinkerbell!

Also don't think about it being a prototype, it's just a cool pin that happens to have a certificate, from Disney Auctions, I actually like the black finish better. hope you like my offers thanks for thinking about them.

Jrdnsmom, that quite the bid. Love the maleficent and the big thunder mountain with Mickey.

jrdnsmom, zoelovespins, talesoftobv, princessbecky, justharry are the leaders at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.