• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Surprise DSSH release: Four more Oscar-winning songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise DSSH release: Four more Oscar-winning songs

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
10974368_908323015885802_978208251435911010_o.jpg

That is what they should have done.

I think they get some perverse pleasure in tempting folks make the trip there multiple days in a row.

+1

Otherwise, why not hold onto these pins until February 27/28 so their end of the month profits are good?

I KNEW IT!! The minute there was a surprise release for more of these music sheets today, I told myself "so that's where the rest of those are!" Cause when I first initially saw the Oscar "best original songs" for the February release, I thought to myself "no way it's only those 4 of for those songs they're releasing. Guess my instincts were right! But like others said, why different edition sizes? But nonetheless, I'm glad they released more & can't wait to search for the Aladdin one!!

I'm glad these weren't released on Friday! To drop FIVE surprise pins on the Friday morning release crowd? Those are crazy enough as it is!

I was at Disneyland all day for my roommate's birthday with no internet access, and after pulling over on my way home to take a nap I get home to find that Lion King pin. BLERGH.

Some guy had an Aladdin pin that said if you wish upon a star lol...

I really want to see this!

And man, why on earth are they different edition sizes? I understand when the pins are more individualized, but isn't this supposed to be a "set" that people will want to collect? I know not everyone collects full sets (myself included), but still? Sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back