• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sven 16" Plush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sven 16" Plush

Polaris

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi everyone,

So I finally got to see Frozen today and decided that I think Sven is cute, I managed to buy all the classic dolls except for Hans and I bought the large Olaf plush. I was going to get the Sven plush online but he has sold out and based on the forums it doesnt sound like he will be coming back up. Since I am located in Australia there is no chance for me to go in to a store that may still have him in stock. So I was wondering if it would be possible for anyone who has a local store around them that has the plush available to grab me one? I can pay you through paypal for both the plush and any shipping costs involved. Just send me a PM if you are able to help me out.

Thanks!

I live several hours from a store, but went today hoping to get Sven and they didn't have him :( infact they hardly had any frozen stuff left! Only kristoff dolls really!

I live several hours from a store, but went today hoping to get Sven and they didn't have him :( infact they hardly had any frozen stuff left! Only kristoff dolls really!

Yeah I know it is bizarre, I didn't think that Sven would be this popular, unless they just produced fewer Sven plushes compared to the other ones released. By the looks of things, Frozen is making more of its money through merchandise compared actual ticket sales for the movie. In terms of box office performance they have made about $116m more than budget which is a little slow compared to some Disney Pixar releases but that it is still impressive especially since it is yet to be released in other countries.

What I do find is that similar to Tangled (which didnt rake in as much in terms of ticket sales) it is through the merchandise and bluray/dvd sales that Disney makes most of their money from it which is evident with the sell out of most Frozen related items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back