• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box Around the USA #3 + CANADA! - RANDOMIZER RUN!

TRADING Swap Box Around the USA #3 + CANADA! - RANDOMIZER RUN!
Like @sockgnome if too many sign up I don’t mind sitting this one out so those who missed out last time can have a chance.

We will be capping participants at 17 total, so I will run the randomizer to see who is the unlucky one who won't participate (I think most who want to participate already played last time) as well as the order of the box going through the USA.

Also, @Blacksmoke will be doing a swap box so she will get to participate in both this swap box and hers.
@firechief18 will get to participate in this one and the next one.

The box will go out the weekend before Labor Day (US) in order to catch @CanaDaLE in the US.

Last edited:
Okay, here is our list (note, you will see #1 is the box starter and #19 is where the box ends up with, which is the same person, lol):

List Randomizer​

1. @firechief18
  2. @CanaDaLE
  3. @maiarebecca
  4. @Ajk
  5. @aleck2008
  6. @sockgnome
  7. @Disneychildwithin
  8. @Mcgilligan
  9. @Rick195275
  10. @jadeites-lady
  11. @Pinfun
  12. @stratasfan
  13. @momin.ator
  14. @sbmpins
  15. @raikipins
  16. @Booger1964
  17. @TonkaToy
  18. @Pibbman
  19. @firechief18

Looks like @GroguFan has to sit this box out....but hey, your sis may be willing to share!

Remember to share your USA mailing address with the person in front of you!

Looks like @GroguFan has to sit this box out....but hey, your sis may be willing to share!

Remember to share your USA mailing address with the person in front of you!
Not a problem! Sis and I were going to return a spot anyway, if there were too many people! One time with the box will be plenty. We share really well . . . just about everything, as a matter of fact. ;)
And between the two of us on one turn last time, we didn't come near needing the 30% trading limit! Can't wait! A big "thank you" to everyone involved, especially @firechief18 for starting a box.

Sorry for the delay.

This was so much fun to participate in - thank you @firechief18.

Below is what I selected. I had so much fun going through the box. I really like the family cluster pins and will be looking to collect the rest.

0a09f1424b10d9f6aa475cdf7b46b303.jpg

Can’t wait to see what everyone else picks.

Package is in its way and should be there by Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay.

Below is what I selected. I had so much fun going through the box. I really like the family cluster pins and will be looking to collect the rest.

Those are some great pins! I love those first three. That series is amazing!

Sorry for the delay.

I agree with you. I didn’t get any of those family clusters for myself when we were at the parks, but since then, I wish I had. Congrats on a great haul!

I agree with others that it was a fun box. I was very tempted to start several new collections. But I restrained myself and kept to checking off a few HMs from my list. (I didn’t even know about the Minnie!)

Package is on the way to @aleck2008 .

e882d2c4aea3c4b45659021809033089.jpg

You sound like me. I am always tempted by cute pins to go off track outside my collection!

I agree with others that it was a fun box. I was very tempted to start several new collections. But I restrained myself and kept to checking off a few HMs from my list. (I didn’t even know about the Minnie!)

Package is on the way to @aleck2008 .

e882d2c4aea3c4b45659021809033089.jpg

Cute Minnie mask pin! So glad a box is going around, because Sis and I have needed something to sort of bounce us back into the Pin-trading groove. This is exciting!

Okay so i know this emoti is probably supposed to be Kevin but it so reminds me of the little guy from Muppets 3-d. It doesn't show up on the forum under the smileys where is it from?

It is Kevin! (How'd you ever guess? ;) ) Actually, a DPF member made it for me (can't remember their username, but they collected Max the dog and I think moved to Sweden last year). It is an animated GIF that is mainly the same as emojis. Just it isn't in the forum drop-down choices. I hosted the image on our website, so all I have to do is copy the link (that I have saved in an easy-to-access document) and paste it here as an "image". Then it does the little emoji! Here's the link if you want to try:

Back