• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Sword in the Stone PODM w/ Human Merlin & Mim Wizard's Duel Standoff *Ends Oct. 21st*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding

pin28887th72

Pin 28887: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Art Nouveau (Maleficent)
​on card

Here is my bid:
1) Little Mermaid PODM
2) Pin 73491: DisneyStore.com - Seven Dwarfs Costumed Chip an' Dale Pin
3) Pin 86550: Mickey Mouse Icon Mystery Pouch - Jack Skellington Only

75CAD6A6-7BA3-4E61-B68D-F06637C96533-18995-0000096702ACD542.jpg

I would really like to get this pin! Even though I bid a really good pin, the bids for this pin were awesome, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER!

Ok everyone, I have FINALLY decided who won. The Winner is...

nursek8 with her 4 Maleficent pins and the Masterpiece Tinker Bell as "Little Dancer" pin.

Thank you again to everyone who participated!!! It was very difficult in choosing a winner. Please look for my next PODM auction later this week!!! :cheshire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back