• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

T-Shirt Trading Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Shirt Trading Post!

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hi everyone :wavey:

So, I'm starting this thread after some interest was shown on other shirt related posts. This will serve as a place to post up all (even Non-Disney) of your grab bag/trader shirts from sites like TeeFury, TeeVillain, shirtwoot, bluebox, etc.

Feel free to post your shirts here.

Please specify mens/womens/youth, size, color, new/used, what site or where they came from (if you know). Also, if you would like to sell your shirts, please list your price, including shipping. Thanks!

I hope everyone has some fun and finds what they're looking for :)

Last edited:
Here are the shirts I have for trade. All shirts are new, never washed or worn... Just been sitting in boxes waiting for homes :)

Row 1: All TeeFury Men's Large, Dark Green, Blue, Blue
Row 2: All Teefury Women's XL, Black, Brown, Red
Row 3: All TeeFury Women's 3XL, Navy, Red, Gray, Navy
Row 4: All TeeFury Men's XL, Gray, Red, Light Blue, Green

Top: All TeeFury Men's XL, Red, Black, Navy
Bottom: Men's 3XL, Black, TeeFury

Last edited:
I am not sure what the rules are for this thread so if I make a mistake please forgive me and provide corrections.

I have two shirts both worn once and washed once.
I am going on a cruise in September and would like to trade these for either Disney Cruise T-Shirts for myself or husband OR
Disney Cruise pins for trade on the cruise or Pirate Pins that we can wear on Pirate Night.

Women's size Small

Women's Size Large

Nice. Good to see this thread get off the ground. When I get around to it I will take care of getting some pictures taken of some of my unwanted shirts.

Do you just want this to be a trading thread, or could we list prices as well? I don't really need to get anymore shirts. I just want to thing out the massive collection a bit.

I just posted it as a trading thread, but feel free to sell as well. I will update the first post to include that as an option. As long as people are comfortable with it I don't think it'll be an issue. The point is to have fun and enjoy the random finds :)

Might as well try something here.

I received the Pokémon shirt from August's Nerd Block. It's a Ladies M but if anyone wants measurements, lmk. I'd like to trade for a Ladies S or M (it depends on the measurements for me). I don't have anything in mind though, I love a lot of things.

http://i.imgur.com/2pXWDtP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back