• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*****TANGLED PINS for SALE!!!!!******

*****TANGLED PINS for SALE!!!!!******

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
Hello All, I have been out of pins for quite a few months now, and so I feel like these Rapunzel pins should find a home with people who have been keeping up with them!!!!

Here is what I have: ( I may have a few others to add)

Pin 80611: Booster Collection - Disney Tangled (does not include card) $11Pin 91895: DLP - Rapunzel Purple Glitter Handbag (Tangled) - $12
Pin 83141: DLP - Rapunzel & Pascal - $165
Pin 84970: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Pin - $120

Pin 88583: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Gondola Pin - $155
Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled ---THE SCENE WITH THE 4 OF THEM (no hair) - $400
Pin 91773: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Pascal - $12

Pin 94703: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Rapunzel - $100

Pin 95111: DSF -Pin Trading Event Logo- Rapunzel Surprise- $60
Pin 96597: DSF - 4th of July 2013 - Pascal - $35
Pin 96294: HKDL Princesses 2013 - Rapunzel 3D - $14

Last edited:
I had some car issues this weekend, and so I need to pay for that - not getting out completely but this is motivation for me to trim a little. I will be posting a few other sales threads in the next few days! I will be selling all of my BT's and possibly my dreams pins, and I have a few Reveal Conceal girls pins left! One thing I won't be selling - my Dumbos :0)

The rule was effective as of October 1st. Since you only have about 15 items listed for sale, it shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 minutes to edit the prices.

Back