• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tangled podm!!! Get ready for the craziest twist ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tangled podm!!! Get ready for the craziest twist ever!!!
Hmmm... now how can I zap this to someone if I do not win it... Blah... Must come back with more in my offer...

I honestly hate leaderboards...I get why they are there and what the purpose is ( i like seeing them when I am the bidder) but I hate ranking these bids! I honestly would have to take a good chunk of time to pick a winner

Basically I would be happy taking any of the bids right now! Keep it up everyone! :)

First I read your into and was like....:confused:

Then I saw Moes bid and was like.....:rock:

Then I saw pinkeepers bid and was like....:bowdown:

Conclusion... I have nothing to beat that. You PODM collectors are freaking nutz!:crazy:

33 minutes exactly... So this should be a valid bid if I read the rules right... Just Kidding everyone... But it would be interesting twist...

I will open my bid with not 3 or 4, but 10 pins... ALL from your wants list!!!

I will bid the following complete 10 pin set...

pin84843th72

Pin 84843:
WDW - Disney Hollywood Studios(TM) - Mystery Collection - Film Clapboards - Lightning McQueen Only
pin84844th72

Pin 84844:
WDW - Disney Hollywood Studios(TM) - Mystery Collection - Film Clapboards - Kermit Only
pin84845th72

Pin 84845:
WDW - Disney Hollywood Studios(TM) - Mystery Collection - Film Clapboards - Tinker Bell Only
pin84846th72

Pin 84846:
WDW - Disney Hollywood Studios(TM) - Mystery Collection - Film Clapboards - Jack Skellington Only
pin84847th72

Pin 84847:
WDW - Disney Hollywood Studios(TM) - Mystery Collection - Film Clapboards - Maleficent Only
pin84848th72

Pin 84848:
WDW - Disney Hollywood Studios(TM) - Mystery Collection - Film Clapboards - Mike Wazowski Only
pin84849th72

Pin 84849:
WDW - Disney Hollywood Studios(TM) - Mystery Collection - Film Clapboards - Stitch Only
pin84850th72

Pin 84850:
WDW - Disney Hollywood Studios(TM) - Mystery Collection - Film Clapboards - Mr. Incredible Only
pin84851th72

Pin 84851:
WDW - Disney Hollywood Studios(TM) - Mystery Collection - Film Clapboards - Mickey Mouse Only
pin84852th72

Pin 84852:
WDW - Disney Hollywood Studios(TM) - Mystery Collection - Film Clapboards - Buzz Lightyear Only

I would fix the Pics, but my 33 minute window was nearly over when I pasted them in here...lol... didn't want the 3 pin penalty... Bwahaha... Waiting for the time felt like I was waiting on EBay...

OK I am going to zap this pin to this person if it kills me...
adding your choice of any one of the following pins to my current bid...
I wil make further adjustments as needed once the next leader board is announced... Bwahaha...

New leaderboard

1. Goofy Moe ( original bid plus the rafiki hat)
2. MickeyFreak ( I need a Little Mermaid PODM! awesome bid!)
3. Everyone else ( not meant to be a jab at all. I love all the bids so far but the top 2 are listed above..

Bidding the following:
Pin 89568: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Muppets #2 - Dr. Teeth Only
Pin 89569: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Muppets #2 - Janice Only
Pin 89570: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Muppets #2 - Zoot Only
Pin 89571: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Muppets #2 - Penguin Only
Pin 89572: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Muppets #2 - Pigs in Space Miss Piggy Only

and these aren't on your wants list but as you seem to like vinyl sets thought you might be interested...
Pin 80597: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear Only
Pin 80598: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Toy Story - Woody Only
Pin 80599: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Toy Story - Hamm Only
Pin 80600: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Toy Story - Rex Only
Pin 80601: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Toy Story - Green Army Man Only
Pin 80602: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Toy Story - Wheezy Only

Pin 78301: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Muppets (Fozzie Only)
Pin 78302: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Muppets (Bunsen Honeydew Only)
Pin 78303: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Muppets (Miss Piggy Only)

Pin 78304: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Muppets (Beaker Only)
Pin 78305: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Muppets (Statler Only)

Pin 78306: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Muppets (Waldorf Only)
Pin 86809: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Haunted Mansion - Master Gracey ONLY
Pin 86810: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Haunted Mansion - Constance ONLY
Pin 86811: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Haunted Mansion - Executioner ONLY
Pin 86812: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Haunted Mansion - King Ghost ONLY

Pin 86813: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Haunted Mansion - Grecian Ghost ONLY
Pin 86814: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Haunted Mansion - Gus ONLY

So if I counted right, that's 23 pins.

This is getting far beyond what I expected to give up for a Zap... But you know what... It's personal now....!!!!

You want a piece of me???? Bring it...!!! LOL...

Adding to my last bid... now you can choose any two WDI hats with the original bid of the complete 10 pin Clap Board set... That's 12 pins all off your wants with many more ready to go if needed...!!!

Wow Moe!!!!! First you have the most insane trade auction in history. Now you're going all out for a ZAP????? Are you feeling alright? You are sure are dedicated to get these PODM's. COM"N MAN!!!!! Save some for little people.

I had taken my dogs out on a walk and I apologize for tanking the leaderboard with minutes to go! AHHH! I am so silly sometimes! My apologies...

The winner is..... Goofy Moe with the clapboard set along with the March Hare hat and Rafiki hat! Thank you all for checking this thread out! PM goofy now!

Thank You soo very much for letting me have the win here... Could you please send this pin to Beeatingu with a message saying Happy Birthday from your DPF Family... :wavey:

OMG MOE!!!! You sooooooo got me good! Lol wow I am so appreciative of what you have just done. You don't even know! Wow! I want to cry, but my sisters are right here and they'll make fun of me haha
But honestly, wow, people like this urge me to continue pin trading! Major love to goofy moe, goon king!!!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back