• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tangled PODM - Gondola Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tangled PODM - Gondola Scene

KCKRISTINE

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
YOU ARE BIDDING ON THIS PIN:

TANGLED-1.jpg

Hello all! I was able to trade for a different scene so I am now putting this one up for auction. I apologize for the picture being a bit blurry but we all know how difficult it is to get a clear picture of these PODM's! If anyone has any tips or suggestions on how to get a clearer picture, please let me know :)

RULES:

[SIZE=+0]1) This auction will close on Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 8:00PM PST (pin will mail out with DC# on Monday)
2) I am most interested in DLRP pin trading night pins, Little Mermaid pins, Hercules. However, there is no reserve on this auction so there will be a winner at auction's end regardless whether the pins I mentioned are offered or not.
3) Only pin(s) bid on this thread will be acknowledged and considered
4) The leaderboard will be updated at least once per day and only if there is a new order of leaders.
5) Winner will be chosen by my choice of the best bid (pins from my wants will weigh more than other pins)
6) Bids after auction's end will not be accepted and will play no role in my decision making
7) No bid retracting. No bid editing (if it shows, that bid will be disqualified). You are always free to post a new bid on a separate post.
8) Winner will be announced shortly after auction's end and a PM will be sent to that person
[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]
[SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]*If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me or post it in the thread*

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND THANKS FOR LOOKING!

OK... I will change my bid since you just got that one to this one...

pin55821

Pin 55821: DisneyShopping.com - Princess Ring Dance (Jumbo)

current leaderboard (in no particular order):

1) mischiefmanaged
2) rocke01
3) echoharmony
4) liverpoolplace

I usually only put a top 3 but all of these bids are pretty close right now! Keep the bids coming! One more day!

current leaderboard (in no particular order):

1) mischiefmanaged
2) rocke01
3) echoharmony
4) liverpoolplace

I usually only put a top 3 but all of these bids are pretty close right now! Keep the bids coming! One more day!

Your auction rules says it closed last night?

[SIZE=-0]1) This auction will close on Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 8:00PM PST (pin will mail out with DC# on Monday)[/SIZE]

Your auction rules says it closed last night?

[SIZE=+0]1) This auction will close on Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 8:00PM PST (pin will mail out with DC# on Monday)[/SIZE]

Oh, shoot! I thought I posted this auction as ending TONIGHT at 8:00pm! That's okay, I will pick a winner from the posted bids and post the winner ASAP.

Thank you for pointing that out!

& the winner of this auction is.....

ROCKE01

A big THANK YOU to everyone who bid & congratulations to ROCKE01 on winning this auction. I will be sending you a PM shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back