• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: **Tangled Ultimate Grail Auction** 551 wanting Ends 7/27 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: **Tangled Ultimate Grail Auction** 551 wanting Ends 7/27 10pm EST
I will add to my bid:
-Pin 95081- Carl Fredricksen mystery Pixar collection pin
- Lady and the Tramp SUPER GRAIL PODM- Scene of Tony Bringing the table to Tramp -LE 23! (Complements of the PODM guide)
*note only Tramp and Tony are in the scene, not Lady.
gudytega.jpg

So my entire bid is the Snow White PODM le 77, Dumbo PODM le 110, gaston reflections of evil, lumiere ptd, Carl mystery Pixar pin, and the Lady and the Tramp PODM le 23.

Sorry for the dust in the PODM picture! The scene is actually clean; the dust is in the plastic cover over the PODM (not in the film cell).

I'll bid the the Elsa PTN and I am not sure if this is allowed (let me know if it is not and I can change my bid) but I will bid the upcoming Rapunzel Macaron pin from the DLP event.

Pin 100486 WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2014 - Elsa
Pin 102101 Pin Trading Event - Princess Tea Time Rapunzel macaron

Ok everyone updated leaderboard!!! Im so sorry if your bid doesnt make the leaderboard, I am very thankful for all of your wonderful bids though!!

1) Echoharmony frozen ticket and blood drive Olaf (love them!)/Stosh Snow White and dumpi PODMs, gaston reflections and lumiere ptd (three awesome podms on my wants (honestly the LE thing is not a huge priority to me, I care more about the scenes that I like the most :) but the ones you have bid are very nice), two great batb pins and carl mystery pin!)

2) PBS10 Elsa Sorcerer hat (looks like a gorgeous pin!)/ Merryweather Belle R/C pin, high up on my wants list

3) Rasputin belle pearl medallion(ahh love this pin!), beauty and the beast uk book, rapunzel carousel pin ( two great batb pins and a tangled from my wants )/ Carlandellie: Frozen Jumbo (have it but it falls under the great traders category )

Honorable mention: Polaris, love the Elsa PTN and new rapunzel pin but I am trying really hard not to do three way ties :) Although that is no guarantee for closer to the end of the auction :rofl:

I will add

Pin 97344: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Gonzo #1 - GWP

Pin 101501: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Prince Charming - GWP

Ok everyone updated leaderboard!!! Im so sorry if your bid doesnt make the leaderboard, I am very thankful for all of your wonderful bids though!!

1) Echoharmony frozen ticket and blood drive Olaf (love them!)/Stosh Snow White and dumpi PODMs, gaston reflections and lumiere ptd (three awesome podms on my wants (honestly the LE thing is not a huge priority to me, I care more about the scenes that I like the most :) but the ones you have bid are very nice), two great batb pins and carl mystery pin!)

2) PBS10 Elsa Sorcerer hat (looks like a gorgeous pin!)/ Merryweather Belle R/C pin, high up on my wants list

3) Rasputin belle pearl medallion(ahh love this pin!), beauty and the beast uk book, rapunzel carousel pin ( two great batb pins and a tangled from my wants )/ Carlandellie: Frozen Jumbo (have it but it falls under the great traders category )

Honorable mention: Polaris, love the Elsa PTN and new rapunzel pin but I am trying really hard not to do three way ties :) Although that is no guarantee for closer to the end of the auction :rofl:

Haha something weird happened to that post. Was supposed to say Snow White, Dumbo and lady and the tramp podm :)

will update leaderboard tomorrow!! I will update the leaderboard at least twice on Saturday and will update it twice within the last hour (at least) if need be for the last hour on Sunday

I'd like to remove my bid please . I would like to add pin 98774 to Echoharmony's bid please .it's brand new with original card and plastic , thank you .
pin98774

by the way I am removing my previous bids , thank you.

Updated bid:

Pin 95103: Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Rapunzel ONLY
Pin 79124: DisneyStore.com - Pearl Medallion Princess (Belle)
Pin 99845: WDI – Princess Fairytale Hall Portraits – Rapunzel
Pin 98683: El Capitan Theatre Ticket Pin - Frozen

Ok wow!! These bids are so amazing :drool: I am having such a hard time making the leaderboards!! (Don't get me wrong, it's super fun... But I want them all :naughty: I still absolutely have beauty and the beast as my number one priority of this auction, however, some of the pins being bid from my wants are just too good not to pass up on :)

With that said, here's the new leaderboard

1.Rasputin: Frozen ticket, rapunzel portrait, rapunzel carousel, belle medallion (a great mix of all my likes! :) )

2. Stosh: 3 PODMs, gaston reflections, lumiere gonzo and Henry ptd, Carl mystery pin/ Echoharmony: frozen ticket, blood drive, glbl Paris beauty and the beast

3. Merryweather Beauty and the beast PODM and blood drive pin (I absolutely love that scene!! Although I really love that R/C pin too :) )

Thank you all!!

:wavey:****** I meant to say this in my original post, I'm also very interested in the designer couples collection items aka lithos, cards, mugs etc :) especially Beauty and the beast :) *****:wavey:

I'll bid:

Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast
Pin 98683: El Capitan Theatre Ticket Pin - Frozen
Pin 95103: Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Rapunzel ONLY
Pin 101835: Frozen Starter Set

New Leaderboard!

1.Rasputin: Frozen ticket, rapunzel portrait, rapunzel carousel, belle medallion (a great mix of all my likes! )

2. Stosh: 3 PODMs, gaston reflections, lumiere gonzo and Henry ptd, Carl mystery pin/ Echoharmony: frozen ticket, blood drive, glbl Paris beauty and the beast

3. Merryweather Beauty and the beast PODM and blood drive pin (I absolutely love that scene!! Although I really love that R/C pin too )/Charguy01 beast transformation!! (Grail pin!!) Pinacolada batb hinged book, frozen starter set, frozen ticket, rapunzel carousel(love them all)

thank you!!

My bid is these 4 pins from your Wants List:

Pin 49124: DSF - El Capitan Theater Marquee - (The Little Mermaid) http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=49124
Pin 57998: DisneyShopping.com - Enchanted - Giselle & Prince (Jumbo) http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=57998
Pin 76679: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Beauty and the Beast http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=76679
Pin 80220: DSF- Friends of Beauty and the Beast (Surprise Release) http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=80220

I am the original owner of each of the above and each would come to you in its original packaging.

I will add this Htf BatB PODM.
ru5e7yre.jpg

The scene is spectacular and it looks even nicer in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back