• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Team Docfish2u vs. Team Zagales

ZAPPED! Team Docfish2u vs. Team Zagales

Aceastrococopuff

Steamboat Willie Advocate
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have to say because of the zap I received from David I am on team Docfish2u... Team Zagales better pick up the slack if they want me... One or two people will be receiving a zap from me and team Docfish very soon hopefully... Good luck to the two teams but we all know which is better... (The one I'm on... :lol:)

Corvyn

I am on Team Zagales and I recall you won a very nice Tinker Bell pin in one of my zap games. If you are basing participation on zaps, I think Team Zagales got there first! Just sayin'. :lol:

Ohhh, that is a very good point... And I love the tink pin... but the Indiana Jones pin... I have to stay with the grailslayer as he slyed my grail :lol: Sorry! Or am I? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There needs to be a list somewhere of what zaps have been received on both sides of this war... JMO

Im on

Team%2BJacob%2Bphoto.jpg

He zaps people with rabies.

Last edited:
Known Team Zagales affiliates, please send me a PM with your emails so I can send you a picture of the next attack, going in the mail tomorrow!! You won't believe it!

Team Docfish is going down!!

Back