• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Team Docfish's Rapid Fire Will Not Prevail!

ZAPPED! Team Docfish's Rapid Fire Will Not Prevail!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
David and I agreed to a pretty large trade, and I got my package today, and in it I found more than just the pins we traded for... Another Grail!! This time, though, it was not just David, but Rubyquest has apparently joined Team Docfish!! She joined David in zapping me!!

To both of you: Thank you guys so much!! The pin is amazing!! Much bigger than I expected too!! My little man loved it!!

Rubyquest: Before I saw your name, I didn't know who you were... now??? Now I know all I need to know... you're on my list!!

David: ...prepare to feel the Wrath of Team Zagales' Rapid Fire in about a week... In the words of my great friend, Lebron James... it's not gonna be just 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7... and like I told you via email... the crazy thing is: I AINT KIDDING!!

Congrats, Alex! Who is this Rubyquest who has turned to the dark side? We need to reclaim her for Team Zagales!

That's right.... HE ISN'T KIDDING!!