• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Crushedbubbles!!!

ZAPPED! Thank you Crushedbubbles!!!

Thel91

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I had received a package that had ZAP written on it and was super anxious to see what was inside....

C2B98FB7_zps379d599c.jpg

I felt like a little kid opening a gift on Christmas Day from Santa! :D

Erika, you are such a sweetheart!!!! Thank you so much!!! This definitely was unexpected and very much appreciated! You're definitely one of my favorite Pin pals. :hug:

I feel very blessed being a part of this awesome group! :)

That is so awesome! Are those homemade buttons? I LOVEEEEE the Kiss the Girl one! It has the perfect shot of Flounder in it!

Thel,
I am so glad you received it and loved it!
I know those pins weren't on your wants, but they can make good traders or great for a princess collection ;)
I loved choosing what scenes to put inside the buttons and had so much fun!

Much Love Thel :)
You are an amazing pin pal too :)
:hug:
Your pin pal,
Erika

Back